Friday, May 6, 2011

At the Circus

So, Brandon came home from work one Friday and said, "Hey, do you want to go tot he circus tomorrow?"... "Sure, why not--sounds like fun!" (we had a jam-packed Saturday planned already, but how many chances do you get to go to the circus?) So, we bought tickets, and we went to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey's Circus--"The Greatest Show on Earth!"

It was so much fun! The kids loved it--Ginger especially did, but I was surprised how much Edison liked it too! We had great seats, and we saw clowns, tight-rope walkers, flying trapeze people, elephants, tigers, contortionists--you name it! Ginger's favorite was the elephants--who wouldn't love them! They were so sweet, I loved watching them walk around holding the tail of the elephant in front of them.
I think that Brandon and I agree that OUR favorite was the motorcycles riding around in the metal ball cage! they started out with for motorcycles: they drove into the cage and waiting for the door to shut behind them. They revved their engines, and then all of a sudden the were all driving at full speed in this small cage around and around! How they didn't hit each other, I don't know, but I guess they were all going in the same direction, so that helps. Then they sent two more motorcycles into the cage. So then there were two rows of motorcycles going around (shouldn't their heads hit each other or something?)! And THEN, two more motorcycles drove in, and so there were two rows of motorcycles going around, and then one of the motorcycles started going perpendicular to the others! How did he not die?! It was total chaos in the cage with 8 motorcycles driving around willy-nilly at the end! Those guys were just insane...but it looked so awesome!

Ginger really wants to go back to the circus, and I don't really blame her--it was a lot of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment