We are so happy to have Penny with us! She is a great sleeper, and is so alert when she is awake. I am always surprised at how strong and coordinated she is--she almost rolled over today. She is so sweet, and has charmed everyone...except for Edison. He is not happy about giving up his role as baby of the family (but we are starting to see some progress... he sort of kissed Penny "goodnight" last night. We only had to force him a LITTLE bit). But she's so cute, I'm sure that he won't be able to resist loving her for to much longer!
I've been getting lots of requests for more pictures of Penny. Unfortunately she is a little camera shy, and whenever I take out the camera she starts to scream. But we do have a few pictures of her when she isn't screaming...
| Less than a week old...just hangin' out in her bouncer. |
| Playing with Ginger. She's about a week and a half old in this picture. |
| Already so curious! |
| Her favorite toy is this frog that she's looking at. |
| 2 weeks old. Asleep on our couch. |
| Her Daddy loves her! |
| This is what she looked like most of the time... |
No comments:
Post a Comment