It just so happened that my brother, Dallen, returned from deployment a couple of weeks before my other brother, Brandon, was going to be sent off to Basic Training for the Army. So, my Mom got us all together (with the exception of Evan and Diana--we missed you!) for an impromptu reunion. We had so much fun! We are so blessed to have great families!
Of course we took some family pictures... Unfortunately I have misplaced the CD that has all of the ACTUAL family pictures on it. But these are some that we took with our camera during the photo-shoot.
 |
| I couldn't resist! |
 |
| Edison was a little sad during the photo shoot...nap time. |
 |
| Ok, he was a LOT sad. |
 |
| The men of the family (minus Evan): from left, Brandon Carlton, Dallen, Brandon Arny, Dad, and Jared. I don't remember what happened, but it must've been funny. |
I'll continue to look for that CD...there may be more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment