Saturday, November 19, 2011

Utah Trip: Part 2

I'm finally getting around to posting more pics of our trip to Utah.

My Mom introduced me to the Children's Museum that they have in Greensboro, NC--we went with all of the cousins on the Arny side of the family earlier this year. It was such a fun place that I looked for one to go to in Utah. Sure enough, they have one in Salt Lake. The kids had a blast--they both especially liked the miniature house with a little kitchen, living room, etc. Edison loved opening and closing all of the drawers and cabinets (just like at home!), and Ginger "made" us some spaghetti. They also had a little farms area, a mini construction site and a little grocery store--equipped with its own miniature shopping carts! You can imagine where they each chose to hang out--Edison went to play at the construction site while Ginger shopped for groceries.


Hmmm....what should I cook for you today...

I can just hear Ginger telling Edison that he doesn't "WANT to be in the kitchen". She likes to tell people what they want to do and don't want to do.

This was in the toddler area (fenced in, with chairs for the adults to sit--my kind of place).

At the construction site: He' is trying to put on his hard hat, but he was moving so fast that this was the only clear picture I could get of him. I know, it would make more sense if you could actually see the hat.

He tried so hard to pull the flowers out of the flower boxes. To his dismay, his height was working against him (he couldn't get the right angle to pull them up and out)

No comments:

Post a Comment