Ginger did not want to go back inside! When Edison went inside to take a nap, she wanted to go out and play with her stuffed lion, "Bobby" (really it's "Uncle Bob Jr." since Uncle Bob brought him to us from Oregon, but we call him "Bobby" so that no one gets confused). Thank goodness Bobby eventually got cold, and Ginger had to bring him inside to warm him up.
| I think that Ginger wasn't happy that I stopped pushing her to take a picture. |
| It's a lot harder to stand up when you're stuck in a hole! |
| I can't be the only one who thinks that Edison is so cute! (and those blue eyes!) |
| "Ahhhh. You're okay, Bobby". She really is very nurturing. |
| She looks so old in this picture! I can't believe she's a little kid already. |
I didn't know you guys have a blog! I just saw the link on your gchat. Love it.
ReplyDeleteYay! You have a blog where I can check out your cute family.
ReplyDelete