Wednesday, February 9, 2011

more photos of January...

Ginger was making a "Trail" of books.

We went to Boca Raton, Florida for a few days. (we tagged along for a work conference Brandon was going to) This is at our hotel.



Edison eventually got tired of being the only one in the stroller...

We tried to keep them occupied while we were in the hotel room. Thank goodness for PBS Kids!

Trying to get them to go to sleep was an adventure. Edison won't go to sleep unless he thinks that no one else is around. So I put him in his crib, and Ginger and I hid behind one of the beds so that he couldn't see us (she's watching a dvd with headphones on--she kept quiet enough for him to go to sleep).

Of course we went to the beach.

Ginger favorite part of the beach was collecting sea shells!

Edison LOVED the waves! He was not afraid at all! (Ginger lost her footing when a wave came and washed the sand out from under her feet....after that she was very nervous)


It's hard to get everyone to look at the camera, this is the best we could do!

The kids love "Daddy Smack-down"! One afternoon I found Edison trying to wrestle with a couch pillow like he was playing "smack-down" with Dad.

Ginger likes to do her own hair sometimes.

Ginger recently discovered her love for "painting" with the aquadoodle. That thing is so great! No mess! Although I had to get her the larger pad to paint because with the travel-doodle I was blowing it dry with my hair dryer every 10 minutes.

I couldn't have said it better myself, Edison.
We have a pretty good time with these cute kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment